Thread: NFHS Survey up
View Single Post
Old Wed Nov 26, 2008, 02:03pm
Do not give a damn!!

Kurt,

You are starting to sound like BillyMac. You keep repeating the exact same words on several sites.

I do not need the sales pitch. I know what I already think about the offense and I already know what some of the committee members think about the offense. You need to be trying to convince them, not me. You better sell more tapes; they might not be useful much longer.

Kurt, stop trying to sell everyone on your offense. We are not making the decisions to change or to keep the rule the way it has been. If they change the rule, it will not be because of the conversations we have here directly. What I say is not going to change what the committee thinks or how they vote. You defend the comments I and others make like we have a direct line to the committee. We are not talking about whether to go to war or not. We are talking about a game and whether a rule will change in that game that people all over the world couldn’t care less about. And yes, a lot of what I say is my opinion. But I have enough sense to know that my opinion is not in the minority about the possibility of a change.

Peace