Thread: NFHS Survey up
View Single Post
Old Tue Nov 25, 2008, 11:13am
Official Forum Member

Smile Happy Thanksgiving

I simply keep restating facts based on two years of the offense and the results regarding lack of injuries, balance of the game, and quoting key people.

Also, I have MANY times referenced both sides of the story when it comes to features about the A-11, and have gone out of my way to SHOW RESPECT to the people who do not like it. And, we have many articles linked/posted on our web site that covers both sides. So what you are saying is again, not true.

It is interesting to note on your end...

If Mr. Brad Cashman (Chairman of the NFHS Rules Committee) had gone on the record and said the A-11 was bad for football and that it was a travesty of the game, wow, can you imagine how some of you would be trumpeting those words?

But now, since the Chairman of the NFHS Rules Committee Did Just the Opposite....now all of the sudden he is only "one guy" and it doesn't matter.

So, let me say it AGAIN for the zillionth time:

"I respect and fully understand that many people like this new offense, and that others do not like it, and that is perfectly OK to be on one side or the other, or indifferent too. There is plenty of room in America for more than one brand of football."

Happy Thanksgiving, KB