View Single Post
Old Mon Sep 22, 2008, 06:27am
Esteemed Forum Member

Attention Forum Rule Change Experts ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee View Post
I LIKE that picture! Maybe we should have a poll.
Hey. How about a little credit. I believe that haven't posted as image, as tempting as it's been, in almost twenty-four hours. I will be contacting the Guinness World Record people soon.

Jurassic Referee: Now that I've gotten your attention, can you help me out? In my opinion, you're one of our Forum rules changes experts. Was there ever a time, even for a very brief period of time, when a defensive player, jumping from the two point area of the court, touching a try from behind the three point line, where the try counted as only two points.

I keep getting hints from members about polls. Let me give it some thought. It could be a good substitute for images? I'll have to get back to you after I mull it over. Or we can have a poll about me starting polls. First I've got to figure out how this poll thing works. It took me quite a while to figure out how to work the image feature of this Forum. Much thanks to those members who helped me figure it out. I'm sure that all Forum members appreciate those members helping me out.

And it's ChuckElias, not Chuck Elias. That's like assuming that BillyMac (Official Forum), and Billy Mac (NFHS forum) are one in the same. As Felix said to Oscar, "You know what happens when you assume?", and I don't need any tempting to post an image of a donkey.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Mon Sep 22, 2008 at 06:56am.