View Single Post
Old Tue Sep 16, 2008, 07:28am
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac
Scrapper1: Why would you criticize me immediately after my memorable tribute to ChuckElias. Couldn't you have at least waited a respectful number of posts before attacking me. Have you no compassion for our dearly departed Forum member? I wish you had left the Forum instead of ChuckElias.

But then again, you came to the Forum after ChuckElias, so you really didn't get to know him. I'll apologize to you if you promise to search the Forum archives and read his old threads and posts, so you'll understand why we miss him so much.
It's your lucky day, Billy.....

Sotheby's is currently auctioning off a certified, genuine, autographed, lightly skid-marked jock strap...size XXXXXS..... guaranteed to have been worn by your hero, Chuck Elias. It can be yours for the reasonable price of $6845.38... freight, insurance and handling extra.

Just think....your very own Chuck Elias(tm) jock strap! T'is to swoon. You could keep it under your pillow and pull it out in those darkest hours of the night when you miss him the most.

Note that Sotheby's is also auctioning off a certified, life-size, three foot-two inch tall Chuck Elias idol, carved out of genuine Eritrean marble. It comes complete with a hand-knitted Chuck Elias prayer mat. The cost is a below-market $11,245.99, well under what similar idols are currently going for on E-bay.

Please PM me for the details, Billy. I wouldn't want to post them....the mad rush to purchase the Elias icons would be on.