View Single Post
Old Fri Sep 12, 2008, 10:45am
Official Forum Member

What kind of pitch? A 65 mph breaking ball that doesn't break? Hitter better move.....An 85+ mph fastball...inside... hitter just sorta puckers...go on down.

Now if the hitter throws out a chicken wing or a knee...stay here slugger, your not going anywhere.

As said before..alot of variables in each situation.

How about a pitch that nicks a jersey? Really tough one for me..the way I see it...which I don't..is I gotta hear it...and if you really want it..sell it to me...roll around on the ground..because that what it takes on a nicked jersey.

And what was the purpose of the rule book? I have a problem with coaches coming out with a rulebook. Go ahead and read the rule..come out and tell me you read the rule..but leave the book in the dugout. By now it's too late anyway. You may have showed them..but the call stands...too late.

Granted they did blow it with the interpreter line of bs....and that's on them...but back on you for not protesting at the right time. You might have even won since these yo-yos didn't make it a judgement call..which we all know cannot be protested.

griff

American by birth...Christian by choice.....

NRA life member

Last edited by griff901c; Fri Sep 12, 2008 at 11:05am.