View Single Post
Old Tue Sep 09, 2008, 11:19pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BktBallRef
So, they're supposed to ignore that when they're graded on every single call they make or don't make? It's not an officiating crew's fault if teams foul a lot. I would imagine that hate throwing as bad as the rest of us do.

Perhaps Rut just doesn't like it when people make assumptiolns about officiating when they admittedly aren't paying attention. Perhaps he would rather hear an informed opinion. IDK, maybe that's just the way I am.
I watched enough to know that their assisting the teammate jumper call is not a PF as they called it. I saw an illegal downfield call where the DE stunted and the tackle missed his block and the tackle was not much more than a step accross the LOS and did not continue and they called it ineligible down field (and it was a deep pass and not a screen). I saw at least one DPI that just wasn't there IMO. Have no idea who the crew was as I don't pay that much attention to the numerous officials, and from what I saw, I felt it was over officiated. Totally took away from the game. Or I was drunk, one of the two.