View Single Post
Old Tue Sep 09, 2008, 10:05pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge
Why does the conclusion have to be over-officiating? I will say this game appeared to have the most penalties with 21. The Dallas-Cleveland game had 20. There were a couple of games this weekend that had 14.

Did it ever occur to you, that maybe the fouls were because the teams did not play very well? I guess it would depend on what kind of fouls took place. I just do not know why we judge how well we officiate a game by the number. For all you know all of the fouls were there and the league would accept every one. Or the crew with 5 fouls might have been accused of missing multiple plays.

Peace
Why are you so defensive Jeff? Did it ever occur to you to read what I wrote? I said that I was not paying that close attention but notice a flag on what seemed to be every play. Just wondering what others thought who actually watched the game. Heck they even had what appeared to be a PF for assiting a teammate in an attempt to block an extra point? There was no flow to the game and since ESPN didn't replay hardly any of the plays when there was a foul, I had no way to confirm. You have serious emotional problems. Please seek immediate help with your condition.