View Single Post
Old Wed Aug 06, 2008, 08:21pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge
I did not say there was or there was not contact. You are the main one talking about what did take place, not me. I told you (if you can read) that the video is very blurry and inconclusive to see much of anything. And just having contact does not mean there is a foul like someone else pointed out to you in the rules. But hey, you are the expert right?

Peace
"It is not clear there was much or any contact." - JRut..

(Enough said, I'm done debating this issue w/ you)

"He fell flat on his front, not on his side. And if someone falls on their front part of their body and they just made contact with a person right in front of them, why did he not fall on the defender? Inquiring minds want to know?" -JRut

(For a blurry video you sure saw his body positioning awfully clear. The defender bailed out/flopped thus the offensive player could not land on him).

As I stated earlier in the thread this has been a great play for discussing other officials views and how others might see the same play. For some reason you seem to be threatened (thus insulting myself and others) when others don't see things your way. I spent time breaking down this video and trying to explain what I saw. Most on here agree after seeing it frame-by-frame that the contact warranted a foul.

As I've told you before not everyone on this forum is an elite official. I guess it makes you feel better to come on here and belittle the less experienced (yes I can read). Have a nice evening JRut.