View Single Post
Old Sat Jul 26, 2008, 08:21pm
Official Forum Member

Question Snagwells - johnSandlin & jwwashburn ?????

Snagwells - What is “My money is on Lorothian trying to make it seem like Lorothian is not alone.” Supposed to mean?? Since I think the original comment you MIGHT BE referring to was before mine.

johnSandlin - Where is the “I say both of the posters putting Drake under the bus are dumb.” I DON’T SEE a comment that says anything about putting DRAKE “… under a bus…”. Maybe send him back where he belongs in the minors, rather than doing “The Show”. And if you agree with Snagwells, then what are you basing your comment on, since Snagwells was BASELESS.

Jwwashburn - “I am still wondering what caused Sinatro to have an aneurysm.” In looking at the replays, it looks like Drake is pulling the trigger for the out before the ball was in the glove. Probably the same thing he saw, and maybe heard out of Drake.

To all - Is that what Drake has been taught? Be quick on the trigger on making calls and throwing coaches and managers? As I never had those teachings while at any of the umpire schools/training that I have attended during my 20 plus years of doing such. It was always - See the play, See the play, make a decision, reply the play in your mind, then MAKE THE CALL. DO NOT Guess the call, especially an out.

Last edited by Lorothian; Sat Jul 26, 2008 at 08:30pm.