View Single Post
Old Wed Jul 24, 2002, 07:08am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Love2ref4Ever
Exclamation Coaches Response To Three Person Rotation

In order to try and get the coaches in the states of New York and New Jersey to look at the logic of using the three person rotation on all high school games in these two states, I submitted an article to the HighHoops website. This article I felt was in the best interest of the game, and to give the coaches in my area an insight as to how the three person rotation can help the officiating in high school basketball today.And also to let them know what officials need to do in order to learn the three person system,and how some supervisors of officials and assigners in my area don't even know what officials know the three person system. The title of this article
is called, "Wake Up Coaches!" and I would like my fellow officials to read this article and give me some feedback. One coach added a reply and told me to continue to push for the three person rotation in my area. To view this article please visit the HighHoops website at: http://www.Nycnjhoops.com and please let me know if there is anything else that I may need to do in order to get my message across to the powers that be.