On close OOB violations:
1. whistle & hand up
2. pointing to the line while saying “line”
3. point in the direction while saying the “blue”

I do this

Player control on a made basket:
1. whistle & fist up
2. wipe the basket while saying “no”
3. signal PC, point in the direction saying “blue endline” then pointing to the spot

I don't normally wipe off the basket as part of my preliminary. If you're signalling PC, everybody knows it's not going to count. I think it's more important to get the PC signal out there first. I will wipe the basket on the way to the table, or as part of reporting.
Thoughts?

When a player is close to a 3 second violation, do you all say “lane-lane” to move the player or do you just hit the whistle?

"Outta there." or "Clear" I don't want to call 3 seconds, but I also don't want players camping and causing me issues. So I'll talk them out if I can. But the talking has to end at some point.

When a defender has his hands on a player, do you say “hands-hands” or just get the foul?

"Hands off" has been pretty effective for me. I'll verbalize if there's time for the defender to correct the situation. If the foul has already occurred, there's nothing I can do to prevent it; call it.

It’s getting physical in the post, do say “easy guys” or “I’m right here” or do you just get the foul?

"Straight up" or "Easy, guys" and "Get the knee out" work pretty well for me. Again, I'll talk if there's time to prevent. But I'll call it if they don't clean it up, or if a foul occurs.

Sometimes when a foul occurs after my whistle & fist up (offender has that uhh-uhhh look) I may say “no sir hit” while signaling hit… thoughts?

I'm just not quite getting what you're saying here.

2 person system (T to L) full court press after a made basket/timeout, the baseball pass & catch for a lay up. Do you pull up around the FT line for better coverage (as the new T probably won’t make it down court) or do you hustle to the endline?

It depends. If there is a press on, then I'm probably going to be up to help cover backcourt in 2 man. If they then break the press, I may very well not be able to get back to the end line before a quick basket, so I'll work for the best angle I can get. That's all part of the trade-offs of 2 man. But if the ball settles in the front court, even briefly, I'll be hurrying to the end line and I'll let the T catch up as best he can. I think you have to ask yourself, where will your problems likely occur? and which play can be seen better from a distance? and make your decisions based on the answers.

Thanks