View Single Post
Old Thu May 01, 2008, 05:22pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaqwells
Hey, shouldn't wanker be censored? Dan couldn't say what he wanted to. If I was Dan, I'd be mad. He told me so.
We don't censor English around here, only American. English is that quaint, little-used language they speak across the pond. It uses a lot of the same words as American, but mostly they don't mean the same things. And some of them have too many u's in them.

As for our atomic friend, who seems to have gone needlessly nuclear...perhaps a little reality check is in order. The rules of the game of basketball cover exactly that, the game. They do not, in any rule set that I'm aware of cover how to determine league standings. That is up to the individual league or its sanctioning body to determine. Which is why you were told you'd need to ask the league.

However, if you want to discuss the rules of the game of basketball, like whether calling the ref a wanker would be a simple technical foul, or a flagrant technical, this is the place.