View Single Post
Old Thu May 01, 2008, 05:15pm
Keeper of the HAMMER

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoms
This forum is just a waste of space, BadNewRef you are just a wanker ... of course I was talking about basketball.

If you are only a ref then you never actually played the game or if you did you probably weren't good enough to cut it and gave up to make a "man" out of yourself.

I've found what I was looking for, just a shame that no-one here actually knows the rules.
Just because this forum doesn't have the answer to the tiebreaker rule of an obscure league in the middle of nowhere doesn't mean it's a waste of space. I'm sure it's a waste of your time; but only because you don't seem interested in learning the actual rules of basketball (as opposed to an administrative seeding rule). This isn't a knock, just an observation. Your question has nothing to do with the rules, you just came to the wrong place.

The fact is, leagues decide it differently all over the world. Some leagues have a playoff game. Others flip a coin. Some go with points scored. Some may have a free throw shoot out. Some may have the coaches play paper/rock/scissors. Personally, I'd flip a coin at lower levels, and go with points scored at higher levels. But I'm not running your league.

The above is my serious, let's-all-get-along response. Now for my smart-a$$ sarcastic American response:

Quote:
This forum is just a waste of space....
Well then, we should just shut it down. If we can't please some anonymous Dad in England, then what good are we?

Here's my sensitive-in-touch-with-my-softer-side response.

Quote:
This forum is just a waste of space....
There's no need to be so mean spirited. Why are you so hurtful. This makes me feel sad.