View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 29, 2008, 10:17am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee
Yup, you're making a mistake responding to these trolls. You're doing exactly what they want you to do...lose your temper. And highlighting their posts just keeps it alive after the mods get rid of the originals.

Let the mods do their job. Just report the trolling. The mods will then eventually take care of these clowns.
Jurassic do not know about the basketball Forum but it really is a shame in what this Forum has turned into. When first introduced it was one if not thee BEST around.

Now, members like TEE , Garth, Carl Childress et al do not even post anymore. If this Forum continues on it's current path it will probably be tuned into ("son of Mcgrifth's)

Mick and Bob can only do so much.

McGrifths when it was first introduced also was one of the best Umpire Discussion Forums around and look what happend to that site. I believe it's shut down.

I enjoyed Rob Drakes' new site but because of the Major league baseball umpires they shut that site down. You can still look at old threads. Maybe it will re-surface because that Forum was starting to "pick-up steam"

As mentioned I do not know about the Basketball Forum and also what "other" basketball Forums you visit.

Pete Booth