View Single Post
Old Mon Apr 28, 2008, 07:31am
Official Forum Member

To answer some of your questions..and to add at least one. First my question...where in the book does it say 10 and Unders are to be handled with special rules or handling? Now please allow me to answer but clearify. Do I call IP on 10's. Yes I do. Now do I give them time to fix or do I warn. Yes. But at what point do you say enogh is enough? You question of why ask if I didn't want to make a scene or want the penalty...How about the teaching part of the game. What would I do if a coach came up to me with a question such as mine...And I have...I would kindly attempt to take care of the issue. Now about your dust issue/question. Would I or have I given benefit of doubt or benefit of conditions to pitchers. Absolutley. I guess my real question and even more so after you response. Why do you penalize the teams and girls who have been taught to do it right and legal and reward the ones who have not? This is TRAVEL ball BIG GIRL ball if you want to be handled with kid gloves go find a rec league. Travel ball cost too much money.