Thread: UNC/Kansas
View Single Post
Old Sun Apr 06, 2008, 10:20am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomegun
Sorry to the UNC fans (Tony), but I loved this game! Hansborough just showed what he will do when he gets to the pros - he will probably be measured at 6'7" or something and will get his head handed to him on a regular basis. I didn't realize how bad his defense is for a big man.

On another note, Wayne Ellington has got to be the best shooter with his feet out of whack that I've ever seen. How is feet are set just don't matter to him.

17 points, 9 boards, 2 assists and 3 to's. I think there are several NBA squads that would take that. Like someone else said, UNC got outplayed at the guard spot. Also, KS was running several big men with fresh legs in there. By all means, I and not jocking Hansboro but don't dis the guy for being good. What will his NBA career be like??? We might have to wait another year. Maybe that's why he has stayed because he already knows. He did draw 4 PC and TC fouls, 2 of which looked like he duped the officials. Also, he's 6'9" which is just fine for PF on the NBA. I think teams would love to have his heart and hope it would be contagious.

Last edited by ChrisSportsFan; Sun Apr 06, 2008 at 10:24am.