Thread: Sore Muscles
View Single Post
Old Tue Jul 02, 2002, 06:00pm
Official Forum Member

The only thing I will miss glen is carrying my 10 freshly pressed Elbecos this year.......I did just get my slacks from the cleaners and you can cut butter with the creases..............grin

The Powder Blue pullover is now official for ASA post-season play.........

I still used my Elbecos for League and Local Tournaments..........but NOT ok for State or the NQ I called in a couple of weeks ago..........

I will be bringing 4 ASA pullovers and 2 TASO (unmarked) for this weekends tournament........If there is no laundry at the Hotel..........I may have to resort to my TASO shirts........I figure I will get somewhere between 14-18 games for the weekend..............should be a lot of fun.

I hope I don't die from heat exhaustion..........I have not had that many games in a weekend since last summer............grin

Joel

Also............for those of you who like Intera-Wear...........Walmart has a deal on some 3-M brand material that is like Intera-Wear.

For less than $9 they have short sleeve pull over shirts that are wicking (like Intera-Wear), seem to wear cooler, they are very comfortable, and are very nice looking, with a small Starter logo on the left breast.

Check it out

[Edited by Gulf Coast Blue on Jul 2nd, 2002 at 06:17 PM]