Thread: Sore Muscles
View Single Post
Old Tue Jul 02, 2002, 05:11pm
Official Forum Member

Thanks for the suggestions guys.........but I could not find any "Super Blue Stuff" (I have seen it advertized on TV) or Biofreeze.........

Jim Rome advertizes "Theragesic" and I could not find any of it either............"man....batting 1000 here"..........grin

But.........the local Eckerds had something called "Tiger Balm" and "Capsaisin"...........

I opted for the cheaper "Tiger Balm" ($5.00 less for the same amount)..........and could not believe how fast and well it worked..........

I have long been knowledgable of the theraputic affects of Aspirin (my favorite) and Ibuprofin (2nd place).........but these muscles and joints were REALLY SORE...........BUT I have never used any kind of cream or ointment for sore muscles/joints...........

I always keep a large bottle of Aspirin and Ibuprofin in my bag (along with Tums and Imodium).........

I am also so anal I carry extra shoe-laces, polish, shoe brush, Fabreeze, extra plate brushes, indicators, ball bag, line-up card holder, and one clean t-shirt/game, etc.........

I have been made fun of at tournaments when someone gets a peek at all the junk I bring...........BUT...........I never have a stinky shirt/pants/ugly shoes/wet cap/etc............

Oh and to glen...........I am doing the ASA 14U in Temple this weekend..........Long/Hot haul............but I am looking forward to it.

Joel