View Single Post
Old Sat Mar 08, 2008, 06:23pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearfanmike20
forth qut... 6th grade league championship...

2.4 seconds left white scores. Blue coach is screaming at me how I cost him the championship.

rewind to about a minute left... both coaches are sceaming about how we aren't calling enough. I do somthing.. not in the book. I go up to both of them and say coaches... I'll talk about calls but dont scream at me. Now.. I should have T'd them up right there, but it was a tight game for the championship and I figured.. I'd warn them.

fast foward now to the 2.4 seconds... What happened before that is white took the ball up the court.. passed to the top of the key, and then a pass went inside right away to the paint and that player scored. Blue coach screaming for a travel from the player at the top of the key.. now.. I didn't see it.. literaly.. my view was obstructed and by the time I got a better one.. the ball was out.. so it could have happened I dont know.. But I'm not going to call somthing I didn't see... reguardless of the reason why I didn't see it. Anyway.. blue loses the ball on the inbound.. soposedly another missed call....

so thats when I get..

"You cost us the championship... you'll never work one of my games again" 2.4 seconds left.. I should have T'd him and I let it go.... i'm not sure why..

Those are the calls I missed.. the two T's and as God is my witness in this forum I'll NEVER miss them again.

You can always ref soccer..........