Thread: Their only.....
View Single Post
Old Thu Feb 28, 2008, 09:13am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunNewBlue
I should have mentioned this... I only do FED ball during the season and some USFA and AFA during the summer.... All ejections were during the FED season..... No I dont have rabbit ears (not abnormally so.) But, we are on school property during a school event... language is appropriate to anything a teacher would allow in a hallway during normal classes. as an example: ejection on SS for saying "b*llSh*t... she also caught a in school suspension. Adults who drop the F-bomb are gone... adults who say "Blue you suck" (not that they would ever say that about me ) are ignored... till game management walks over .
Fed is another story. Then again, is there not supposed to be a school administrator on site for all games? Since it is their school and their responsibility, it would be their job to handle anything outside the fences.

BTW, who really cares who says what? How is the word "bull$hit" going to hurt anyone? Is it detrimental to the psyche of the farm kid whose chores include cleaning out the barnyard before coming to school? Unless the word is directed at someone, who really cares?