View Single Post
Old Sat Feb 23, 2008, 12:17pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca_rumperee
Find the video you want and look for the 'embed' tag on the page. Copy that and paste.
OK, thanks. Now, please tell me, can I "embed" a still image (photo) from a website on the internet? If so, how? I've only been able to post the link, not the actual photos, so that Froum members have to click on the link to see the photos.

Please no wise cracks. I already know that I'm the most computer illiterate member on the Forum. It took me months, after several very sarcastic posts from Forum members, to figure out how to properly "quote" something without using copy and paste. I still can't figure out how to post quotes from more than one post.

I'm also thinking about learning how to use the Forum spellcheck. Has anyone encountered any problem with the software. I'm always concerned about downloading software from the internet, viruses, trojans, phishing, etc.

My colleagues at work make fun of me when I'm typing at my work station computer. I learned how to type on a manual, not electric, typewriter. As a result, I bang on my computer keyboard extra hard.