Thread: Socks - Thorlos
View Single Post
Old Sun Feb 17, 2008, 06:29pm
Official Forum Member

Other than the new coolmax hiking socks they make, which are pretty decent, I've always hated Thorlo. I have swamp foot when I wear their socks.

Anyway, there's only one name in socks for athletic purposes (and believe me when I say I've tried them ALL): Feetures. They come in a regular and light (thin) version in quarter length and crew. Also in no show, but I doubt many officials are interested in that. They don't saturate, feel like you are holding water, or keep your feet hot. I have to wear 2 pair, and I wear the lights then the regular on top. Works perfect for me and socks have always been a problem before this.

The only problem with them is that the black socks -- mainly the regular -- do fade a little over time. Its funny that (for me) the lights don't fade, but that's what I wear on bottom! That shouldn't be a big problem, and I keep several pair and wear them all throughout the year. I also wear the lights (white) under my football socks in the fall and they are the only socks I run and work out in.