View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 14, 2008, 09:22pm
Esteemed Forum Member

IAABO Old Timers Please Help !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac
I seem to remember an IAABO Refresher Exam question, from about ten or fifteen years ago, that had a very unusual question. During a designated spot throwin in the back court by A-1, the short pass just bounces on the court, in the backcourt, untouched by anyone for ...... I don't remember the rest of the question, but I remember that the question was silly because, in a real game, about nine players would be trying to get their hands on the ball as soon as possible. The Exam came after the NFHS changed from the five second count ending on the catch of the throwin, to the release of the throwin. Do any IAABO members remember this question, its wording, or the given answer?
Yesterday I spent about an hour perusing IAABO Exams, and IAABO Refresher Exams, from the past 28 years, without finding this question. Do any of you veteran IAABO members remember this question? Can anybody locate the question? I do remember that this was the most ridiculous question to ever appear on an IAABO exam of any type.