View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 14, 2008, 10:07am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomegun
I don't think you really read my post. I did get out of the coach's path when he was leaving. Not only did he change his path, he stopped and kept running his mouth. As far as the assistant goes, I trust my partner - try it sometime. If my partner said the coach earned the T, knowing everything else that happened, that is what happened. We can't always get out of harm's way.
Why make a snide comment? I was asking you questions. I did not know if the coach had to cross the floor to leave or not. If he had to cross the floor to the opposite corner to leave, on the same side you were standing, could you have gotten farther away? That's all I was wondering.

Also, once your partner whistles anything, there is no more "trust your partner" issue. It's a done deal. It's sad that this got anywhere near that point, and you're unhappy about it for whatever reason. I'd venture to guess that at that point in time, asking/telling the assistant anything would be awfully tough to do without eliciting some reaction. Whether it is right or not, or he deserves another T--cannot argue against it.