View Single Post
Old Sun Jan 13, 2008, 02:14pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark T. DeNucci, Sr.
MCJB:

With all due respect please stay out of the Hatfield-McCoy fued between Rut and I. Rut is a graduate of "that school up north."
Let me correct this statement. I did not graduate from "The University of Michigan." I was born in Ann Arbor while my Mom was working on her PhD. The first football games I remember going to were in the Big House. I moved to Illinois before my 4th birthday but always maintained my love for Michigan and the best University in the Midwest. I also have a brother and sister (both born in Ann Arbor as well and my Father’s Children from a previous marriage) that also went to Michigan. My sister got her Nursing degree from Michigan and my brother got a Master's at Michigan (after he got himself right with his BS at MSU). I have been considering for years attending Michigan for a graduate degree, but life happens and going away to Michigan would be unlikely at this point.

I graduated from the same school my Mom taught at for 30 years after leaving Michigan for her first and only job after she received her PhD. You will not like me again, because I attended Western Illinois. I cannot stand the Penguins either.

Peace