Thread: Late Whistle
View Single Post
Old Sun Jan 13, 2008, 11:51am
Huck Finn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee
Sometimes you just have to trust your partner if it's his call. And if it's his call, he should have the patient whistle, not you.

Btw, if you were both watching the shooter and defender, who was watching the other eight players?
Jurassic, something tells me that I'm the only one that even paid attention to this part of your post. Your comments aren't popular here because many believe they must always help their (paid) partner who just so happens to be officiating on-ball. How ironic! Additionally, many officials are more concerned with making witty comments than good communication. Answer questions, not comments. Silence can't be quoted. In other words, if you don't know what to say, don't say anything.

After telling us you said, "I told the coach my partner missed..." everything else sounds like blah, blah, womp, womp.