View Single Post
Old Mon Dec 31, 2007, 04:54pm
Official Forum Member

I do agree with you that you should've whacked him the first time, however we don't have time machines and we can't go back to change the past, we can only learn and improve the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltdoggs
It seemed to me that he wasn't giving my partner any lip AT ALL...I felt like I was making all the calls at both ends and his comments were ENTIRELY directed at me!?
You know, I wonder why that is? Anyone?

Maybe it's the way the referee looks, or acts, that determines whether or not a coach will keep screaming at them.

Maybe the coach just thought you looked like an easy target and therefore would not 'T' him up for anything, which seemed to be the case. I believe the next time he lips you, you choose to either warn him ONCE or 'T' him up right anyway.

You should be out there having fun, not dealing with a jackass who's team can't play...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltdoggs
I got pretty pissy with him after he told me my partner told him that he (my partner) was having to make calls out of HIS area for ME!?
I wouldn't believe a word of it, unless your partner had admit to it. Other than that it seemed his only mission was to rattle your chain and piss you off, and it worked.

But keep your chin up bud, you live and learn. I don't think any skilled official can say he went through his or her career without making mistakes. You made one but more importantly you learned from it.