View Single Post
Old Mon Dec 24, 2007, 10:30pm
Ralph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevadaref
Well, Ralph, you have once again opened your mouth without having a clue to whom you are speaking. Your lack of respect for the knowledge and abilities of others is astonishing. Their abilities are quite evident from this subject at least.
==============================
Directed at Padgett, who is the supervisor of officials for this rec league and has likely officiated more games at this level than anyone else on the forum (perhaps even the west coast). Now who has a better idea of when multiple technical fouls are appropriate in this rec league? Just because he is a supervisor of officials means nothing. I guess the Peter principle is in effect...

Directed at Brandan89, who really does work at the HS level and has for three years now. OOOH three whole years? wow.

=========================

Now I strongly suggest that you start having some consideration for the source before you start blasting away. It just may turn out that the original source knows more about the situation than you do. Then again, they may not... he posted a comment and I disagreed with his approach and agreed with the coach. YOUR lack of respect for MY opinion is what is astonishing.

JR, of course he claims to be a very experienced and successful official.
Let go of the past and move on, my son. We are now talking about someone who doesn't have the common sense to back a kid (or kids) up two feet to prevent him from having to make a point every throw-in. You really have to WANT to call technicals to let this easy to fix violation (in a REC league mind you) happen over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

By the way, I didn't read where anyone has called or even witnessed NINE technicals in one game in their life. That says it all.

Last edited by Ralph; Mon Dec 24, 2007 at 10:37pm.