View Single Post
Old Thu Dec 20, 2007, 12:04pm
Lighten up, Francis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle
This is great. You should have absolutely called--not reached--a T for this, provided that someone explained how the timing error was rectified with that coach.
This is amazing. Remember the Seinfeld episode where Jerry talks about the "Bizarro" world in the Superman comics? Everything is exactly the same except Superman is evil instead of good.

Well, you sir, are the Bizarro-Scrapper. Or I am the Bizarro-Oracle. I disagree with nearly every post you make here.

In another thread, you say an official should not give a T for a coach YELLING at the official across the floor. You say that would cause the official to lose credibility.

But here, you're saying that an official 45 feet away should come to the rescue of his/her partner and call a T for something that was said directly to the partner, and which the partner is completely aware of. You're thinking that WON'T damage the partner's credibility?!?!?

I don't mean to insult you or minimize your officiating experience. I've never met you and I don't know the level of ball you work or where you work. But I find your posts to be consistently off the mark.

I can't imagine what would happen to the space-time continuum if we were to actually meet.