View Single Post
Old Thu Dec 20, 2007, 10:50am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomegun
You thought he should have got it and so did the varsity officials. It sounds like your partner was reluctant to handle business. As long as the coach is directing it totally at your partner without saying anything about the crew and he/she isn't being a total jerk, your partner has to deal with it. Otherwise, I would go after it.
If everyone except him thought the coach should have got a T, did you tell him that? The same thing could happen in another game and the seed might not have been planted in his head. This has been said before and most assigners would probably agree: you can help someone stop calling Ts, but it is harder to get them to start.
Yes I talked to him at half time. Basically falls into the not interested in taking care of business camp. bottom line is he's a professional rec ref who does HS Frosh/Jv. He's got about 1 years experience repeated 6/7 times.

My assignor is of the belief that not enough T's are given. He believes that things in our area are borderline anarchy.

My assignor