View Single Post
Old Tue Dec 04, 2007, 11:29pm
Official Forum Member

I didn't get a good look at the replay on the defensive holding call. I'd like to see a slow-motion replay. That's the receiver the BJ keys on in 7-man so I know he was looking there and knows what to look for. I'll assume it was a good call.

The comments do concern me if they are true. He may have been trying to talk to the player on his level to make communicate more effectively but that was probably inappropriate.

I thought the players were going to strangle the coaches after the timeout on 4th and 1. I'm curious to see that replay again because I wonder if the Patriots OL let up a little when the heard the whistle and thus allowed the Ravens to stop them. That was my reaction seeing it in real time so to say the Ravens "stopped" them isn't necessarily accurate.

I heard the Ravens announcer complaining about not overturning the last Patriots touchdown. I thought that one was a no-brainer to let stand. He was adamant the ball was incomplete. It's definitely different watching the game with home team bias.