Thread: U mayk da cawl
View Single Post
Old Mon Nov 26, 2007, 02:01pm
Official Forum Member

[QUOTE=Mark Padgett]NF rules. A1 shooting a 3 pointer. While in the air but before the release, he is fouled by B1. After the release, but before returning to the floor, A1 is also fouled by B2. While the shot is in the air, A2 fouls B3. The ball, while traveling toward the hoop but not yet in the cylinder, is touched by A3. Also before the ball is in the cylinder, B4 grabs the rim and snaps it. The ball goes in. Immediately, Coach B yells out a profanity at you personally and when you turn your head, Immediately, Coach B yells out a profanity at you personally and when you turn your head and Coach A is out of the box punching Coach B. What's the call(s)?

A1 shooting a 3 pointer. While in the air but before the release, he is fouled by B1. After the release, but before returning to the floor, A1 is also fouled by B2. [B](False Multiple Foul)[/B] penalize accordingly.

While the shot is in the air, A2 fouls B3. Common Foul ball is still live

The ball, while traveling toward the hoop but not yet in the cylinder, is touched by A3. The three attempt turns into a two unless A3 is behind the three point line.
Also before the ball is in the cylinder, B4 grabs the rim and snaps it. The ball goes in. Technical foul; score the basket for BI two points Team A shoots two for grasping of the rim
Immediately, Coach B yells out a profanity at you personally and when you turn your head. Unsporting Technical Two shoots for Team B

you discover A4 and B4 are both wearing illegal jerseys. Team A will shot 2 for the illegal jersey; Team B will shoot 2 for the illegal jersey.
and Coach A is out of the box punching Coach B. Double flagrant technical with both coaches being ejected for fighting. No free throws; Two free throws for team b for coach A being out of the box

So, I have team a shooting 4 free throws for team B be infractions;
I have team B shooting 6 free throws for team A infractions.

I have A-1 shooting 2 free throws for the foul committed by B1 because of the touching of the ball by A3; shooting 2 for the foul by B2 before returning to the floor fouling an airbourne shooter.

B's ball at division line for throw-in.

I have nothing else better to do so this is my call.