View Single Post
Old Sun Nov 18, 2007, 05:44pm
Archaic Power Monger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jicecone
WOW

I have to admit my original thought was to call the police and have the kid hauled off to jail for assaulting city property but I figured 15 years to life just might not be harsh enough penalty.

Mabey we should just take the kidd out back and put a bullet to his head, that will fix his ***.

I usually officiated by the simple rule that "No body came to watch me" but, its quite obvious that I am in the minority.

You guys have got to be shting me. Do you go home and beat the wife and kids into a blivy for not talking the right way to you also?

GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSES

This is a game, if you think your dictorial method of officiating is going to teach this kidd anything. YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOO WRONG.

The only message you are sending is it is ok to blow things out of proportion and be a hardass.

While your on your high horse also go out and yell at your partner for blowing the call and embarrase the hell out of him.

Heck, he has got to learn some how and being the great teacher out there, why not take care of all the problems at one time.
You might want to try switching to decaf.

Last edited by Welpe; Sun Nov 18, 2007 at 05:55pm.