View Single Post
Old Sun Nov 18, 2007, 04:38pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmaker
It sounds as though the Rev isn't talking about standing next to someone. He's talking about being in their face. No, there's not a rule about that per se, but it's easy to see how it might be construed as taunting, which is illegal, and is up to a judgment. It feels to me as though you aren't seeing the sitch the way the Rev saw it.

He's also not exactly just defensively denying you, but trying to explain the circumstances better. That's just good communication.
It is always really hard to explain things through this forum because we cannot see what people are trying to describe. I understand that and this is why I have tried to clarify my position by only referring to someone just standing next to each other. I also said that I do not see how someone can just stand that close to someone without some type of contact in the process. I would think realistically that someone would push or hold to either maintain or to move someone away from that person. I am also not talking about gesturing that makes it seem like they are going to hit or contact the person in some kind of way. But if all we are talking about is someone standing next to someone, then I stand by what I have said about how this call does not pass the smell test.

Peace