View Single Post
Old Sun May 21, 2000, 07:03pm
certified Hot Mom tester

I mentioned earlier in the week that I finally had two spring league games scheduled with Dave. They were the final two of the four I did today. All games were 8th grade girls. Dave did not disappoint me. Here's what happened.

First game, Dave T's a coach and then his assistant within about three seconds of each other. No question that both were fully justified. As he goes over to the table to report, some fan behind the scorer yells something about both the coach and assistant getting technicals, and what's that?

Dave looks at the guy and says, "That's T for two."

Second game, we had a coach who was about a million pounds overweight. He was wearing a golf shirt about a foot too short, and he is one of those guys who wears his pants below his gut. There was probably a foot of flesh showing all the way around.

During halftime, the guy leans over to pick up his clipboard. He shows about 12 inches of prime butt crack. Dave looks at it and says to me, "Jeez, you could mail a letter in that."

It's a good thing it was still halftime, because it took me at least 3 minutes to stop laughing.