Thread: Good Tuesday
View Single Post
Old Thu Nov 15, 2007, 08:52am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to rainmaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splute
After my final post last night I went to bed rethinking the game and my post. Again let me be clear, I would have to beat up my performance before I could even consider addressing my partner. I made too many mistakes of my own. After rethinking the game, it amazed me how many things happened in that first game that have been covered on this forum. Some I immediately realized; some I didnt till later. For instance, I swore that in one of my games (clearing my throat) I would never let the Scoring Team immediately step out of bounds and throw in the ball. Let me restate that... Team A scores basket (it is now B's ball w/running endline) Team A grabs ball and begins a throw-in. Ya know, I cant say that will never happen in my game ever again Fortunately we caught it but I was completely taken by surprise. Another early lesson. So many other things.... I have lots to learn
Don't worry, with that attitude, you will learn, and learn quickly. keep remembering that when you quit learning, you might as well be dead.