View Single Post
Old Mon Oct 29, 2007, 02:11pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge
Jerry Seaman has not been the Supervisor for about 4 or 5 years now (I think longer but I am not completely sure). And the NFL did not own Arena ball the way they do now during Seaman's Supervisor role. I think some things have changed a bit as a matter of fact I know they have since Seaman left his post. So to take an old interview and apply it today is a stretch.

Not sure why you get so upset over this.
I'm not upset, Jeff. I'm just correcting your incorrect statement that you made reagarding original post. What I posted was factual during the time I referenced. I got those facts first hand from Seamen who WAS the supervisor of officials during the time I referenced.

But you have become as elusive as jimpiano and continue to move the discussion away from what I was referencing. Bottom line, what I said was accurate despite your assertions to the opposite.

Quote:
I guess I need to confer with an interview online to get my facts straight.

Peace
Who said they did that, Jeff? Not me. I didn't get my facts from the interview. I wrote the interview based on what I learned from various NFL officials, particularyly the on being interviewed and from Jerry Seamen, who was the supervisors of officials during the time Steve Wilson and I referenced.

But, again, I bow to your superior knowledge. I mean, what the hell would Jerry Seamen know? He probably didn't call you first.