View Single Post
Old Sat Oct 27, 2007, 07:36pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Dan_ref
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSRef07
First, I don't recall a question. Did you see a ??? at the end of the COMMENT? I was echoing a previous comment.

Second, you are the T, bench side during the first throw of a 2-shot FT. The ball is just being bounced to the thrower (at the throwers disposal), the player is taking a breath and bouncing the ball, and the AC politely stands up and comes to you, slightly on the court, and asks a simple non threatening question. I do believe that would be a live ball situation, but then again....

Please avoid inflammatory language like "stupid" as it has a way of reflecting back.
My mistake. It was a stupid comment.

As is your sitch. But let's play. What I'll do depends on the game scenario and the question. Just as in a dead ball sitch. See...that's why your comment is stupid. Get it now?

What would you do? Call Mistress Francine on your cell for guidance? Make sure you tell her your being a good boy so you don't lose any games.

Anyways, I guess we'll have to wait for you to be out of "time out" to reflect this one back, won't we.