View Single Post
Old Wed May 01, 2002, 04:24pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Hawks Coach
I am at Westfields at 1:45 - 12U B bracket playoff, with two games the next day if we win this first game, go home for good if we lose. Probably won't cross paths - oh well!

Also, I advise you double check that Saturday 8 PM game time. The Vogues have adjusted a lot of schedules, I just tried to see who in 12U you might have and found only a 7PM game at Westfields. There is no game listed for later than 7PM in either A or B bracket Saturday. There is an A bracket championship game on Sunday at 8 - I will probably attend that game to watch, if we survive Saturday (because we will have a late Sunday game at a minimum, with two championships to follow - and with some luck, we could be the first championship game).
My bad Coach! I have the 8:00 game at Westfield on Sunday, not Saturday. I am at Jefferson at 8:00 on Saturday. I'm good, but not that good!

Any idea on who I might have at 6:00 & 8:00 on Saturday at Jefferson?

If you get a chance, take a look at the 8:00 championship game at 8:00 on Sunday. It would be nice to have your comments and to "meet" a fellow poster. I will be the tall, handsome ref....my partner (unless it changes)will be a "vertically challenged" Black official (good ref and a good partner).