Thread: Hs Or Ncaa ?
View Single Post
Old Fri Oct 05, 2007, 10:15am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge
I always find it interesting that most of the people that are clueless about basic information on this discussion board are from other countries.
It may be "interesting" to you but if true makes perfect sense. They have less exposure to the game. By coming to this board they are being proactive and making an effort to learn.

Quote:
I also find it interesting the people that always want to accuse people of things first start name calling.
I don't think the name calling was an accusation, I think it was a statement of fact, at least relative to this thread.

Quote:
All you have to do is read
Rut, take your own advice, you're the one that didn't understand the simple request fronm the OP.

Quote:
If you want to lecture everyone about how they should post, I would hope you have been around for at least 2 months before you start telling everyone how to post.
The OP never made a demand nor told anyone how to post. It was a simple REQUEST. If you choose to ignore or feel the request is already being met so be it.

Quote:
If saying that makes me arrogant and a dick, then so be it. I know that if he would have posted a similar topic on the basketball and baseball boards, he certainly would have had much more sarcasm and harsh comments.
Do you treat all requests made of you with such harshness and sarcasm?

Quote:
It makes me wonder how guys like this can officiate if he gets this upset over a response on a discussion board and we are not face to face.

I didn't read "upset" in his comments. I read frustration over your inability to comprehend his request and a slight dismissal of your intolerance and arrogance.

Last edited by Don Mueller; Fri Oct 05, 2007 at 10:24am.