Thread: Hs Or Ncaa ?
View Single Post
Old Wed Oct 03, 2007, 06:38am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via MSN to grantsrc
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMitchell
Well I did not intend to stir up a hornets nest by simply stating my relative inexperience compared to some of my learned friends and my poor isolated football background from the backwaters of Sydney Australia.

I thank those of you who have contributed POSITIVELY to my post esp Juggling Ref and MBC above and confirm the Canadian version of events is usually stated clearly which I take on board to compare various situations.

It seems that a lot of posts do state the rules but I was SIMPLY asking if it could be borne in mind to avoid any confusion in my growth as an official in the game that I love but am starved of due to my proximity.

So I will assume that unless stated a comment will be based on NFHS which will allow me to read more of the comments that are made in less time.

Thanks a lot
Darrin
Darrin,
I think you might be better off using refstripes dot com. There are a few other officials from Down Under that post there and that site has a bigger NCAA crowd than here.
Also that site doesn't get caught up in all of the petty stuff that goes on here at times.