View Single Post
Old Tue Oct 02, 2007, 07:20am
Official Forum Member

In my area MS matches are usaully DH's, so I get eihter the A team to provide LJ's during the B team match and vice versa. Find out from home management if line Judges will be provided and let them know what you expect of them. If it's MS then I call a lot pretty loose anyways but expect them to learn proper court protocal, and things that are not things that will develop with practice (I let a lot of baby lifts and things of that nature go). When soloing I keep a line up card but not like when I'm the U. Truthfullly I almost like flying solo for a MS match better than having a partner. I've soloed Frosh and JV matches when my partner has been a no show or something but it's a little more difficult. If you miss a small net violation away from the ball it's usually understood. If the table crew knows what they're doing they can be a big help. I wish you knew more or provided more information (level, size of school, any special rules (providing it's MS), expierence of table). Good Luck!!