View Single Post
Old Mon Sep 17, 2007, 08:52am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaqwells
Aside from the fact that the would-be-shooter was actually down by 20....
Good point Snaqs, so the shooter was the team down in the game, doesn't change the fact though. He still traveled. You still have to judge the play and there was no contact on the play. The shooter choice not to shoot.

Now, if A1 would have shot, missed, and came down on the guy. I could call a block on B2 who's now on the floor, but A1 got to shoot the ball. If he doesn't, my hands are tied, I can't make up stuff.

Now here's where I'm going to contradict myself. In college men's, B2 flops and falls to the floor untouched, however, he gives this loud, OOOHHHH!!!!! That will be a technical foul or a block, each and everytime he does that. The reason, he's trying to show me up by getting me to make a call in his favor even if there was no contact. Players like that bring BS to your game. He needs to be addressed. What I will do is try to get him out the game asap. When he flops and the degree of contact was not as significant as he's making it out to be. Block on him everytime until he stops that BS.