View Single Post
Old Wed Sep 05, 2007, 04:44pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmaker
I"ll call it if I see it, but I'm usually looking for contact on the floor, or thinking about the count, or checking the clock, or watching that sub that just walked to the table to be sure she stays there, or looking at the coach to see if he wants a TO or.... or.... or....
There was actually some talk about this not being called in the NCAA Final Four game. That Florida was not stepping OOB before inbounding the ball. They where moving so fast that I don't think they were getting their feet down before the release in. I believe this was the arguement.

So if you back the logic, don't look for trouble, I guess you don't have a call. However, if you are doing your job, you should be watching this. I am under the philosophy that college ball should be called correctly, so I would make the call, especially with a 10 or more point lead. Not that that has anything to do with it, but it makes the call go over a lot better while you're sending the message to get your feet down before the inbound.