View Single Post
Old Sun Aug 26, 2007, 11:09am

Ok, I have remained silent on this way too long (I know, so why am I spoiling a good thing by talking now?).

This scrub on the Phillies went out of his way to make a cheap shot on Marcus Giles as he was trying to complete a double play. This moron made no attempt to reach the base, didn't really slide at all, gave Giles a forearm shiver on top of everything else.

Now Giles has a hip pointer and a huge bruise plus other injuries and had to be placed on the 15 day DL.

I find it horrific that many members of the Phillies (not all fortunately) blamed Giles for it!! The Philadelphia media was blaming Giles for it!! And the moronic Phillies fans are just a bunch of psychos.

Here are some things the good folks who booed Santa Claus did in the City of Brotherly Love:

1) Booed and heckled Marcus Giles his next time up, before he had to come out of the game.

2) Called for their pitchers to throw at Brian Giles the rest of the series.

3) Cheered whenever their pitcher hit a Padres batter (how sick is that?)

The team joined in by misreading Milton Bradley when he threw his bat in the direction of their dugout. He was throwing his bat because he thought he had flied out, when actually the ball carried for a HR because of the bandbox they play in can't hold a can of corn.

So naturally the fans picked up the beat and booed Bradley and taunted him with "you're no good" heckles. I guess they found out he really is pretty good when he launched the ball 15 rows up into the second deck in right center.

Philly fans think they're really tough I suppose. They really just show their ignorance. It's been that way forever.

If anyone here is a Philadelphia sports fan and you don't act like this, then this post is not directed at you. Not all fans are imbeciles.
Matthew 15:14, 1 Corinthians 1:23-25