View Single Post
Old Fri Apr 12, 2002, 11:07pm
certified Hot Mom tester

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by rainmaker

I liked Ed last season, but I"m sort of done with it. Carol is really too repulsive. Predictions:

(A)Paul Shaffer (whoever he is) will appear to develop a crush on Molly, but will turn out to be either (a) gay, or (b)an NBA ref whose life is too crazy for her.

(B) Mike (the doctor) will dare Ed to try some kind of stupid Game-of-Horse type move that includes pulling his shorts up under his armpits.

(C) Shirley will be a cheerleader.

(D) Phil will return and be the announcer for the game!

Anyone giving donuts for this?!?

Juulie - how can you say an absolute babe like Carol is too repulsive? Oh wait, you're a female.

Other than that - I love your predictions and you may be correct on all four of them. BTW - Phil returned last episode, in case you missed it. But - what about Kenny? No - not the one that gets killed each week on South Park, but the guy on Ed.

Also BTW - I start spring league at The Hoop in Beaverton tomorrow. I think it's HS boys only. I spoke with Josh tonight and he said he is doing a tournament at the University of Portland in June for some PBOA guys. I did it last year and it's a very high grade of HS girls, with most of them already committed to various colleges, almost all on scholarships. There are some boys games too, but not at quite that high a level. If you're interested, I can have Josh email you with the details and you can take it from there.