View Single Post
Old Fri Apr 12, 2002, 12:14am
Official Forum Member

Cool .02 worth

Elaine

As you know life is to short to let someone like this get you upset or even try to argue a point with because regardless of what anybody says he is already set that he is correct. So what I would do is just ignore all of his post do not reply because he has already made up his mind and is just looking for someone to argue with. Life is too short

As for my opinions on the subject jewelry in adult pitch if it looks to be unsafe, I will ask them to remove it. In the 1200+ games I have called in the last 3yrs+ I have never had anybody refuse so it has never been a issue.

As for players that are not to be out of the dugout being inside the field during the game, I dont allow it just as I dont allow extra balls lying around on the field or bats, gloves and etc. If it doesnt belong out there person or thing then it is not. Now in Adult leagues if they want to go set in the stands, smoke a cig or go to the concession stand when they are not playing it doesnt matter to me as Mike said on the other forum I dont get paid enough to babysit BUT inside the fences are mine and I dont need to be watching for things or people that shouldnt of been there in the 1st place

JMO

Don