View Single Post
Old Wed Jul 25, 2007, 10:46pm
In Time Out

Send a message via AIM to fitump56 Send a message via MSN to fitump56 Send a message via Yahoo to fitump56 Send a message via Skype™ to fitump56
Originally Posted by fitump56
Originally Posted by fitump56
No view = ask partner.

He clearly said he had "no view" of the play.

No view = ask partner. I don't see why not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrowder
Because your partner has a job to do on this play, and it's not to provide backup to you ... it's to watch the base-touch on the other runner and prepare for a possible play there.
What if he wasn't doing that? Are you willing to get a call wrong because you don't want to at least attempt to get your partner's input?

Quote:

If partner saw anything he could add to your call, then he wasn't doing his job. Don't know about you, but I make the assumption that my partner is doing his job.
I make no assumptions whatsoever and the fact he may have other responsibilities does not mean he couldn't have looked my way.

Quote:

Bringing this one to him is frankly an insult to his abilities, and puts doubt into everyone else's minds about YOUR abilities. Stick with the call on this one.
BS, take your ego and partner's and leave then at the gate to the field. The insult is in not doing so.

Last edited by fitump56; Sat Jul 28, 2007 at 01:11am.