View Single Post
Old Mon Jul 23, 2007, 11:32am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee
Jeff, you're right. I probably should. But this clown is like fingernails on a blackboard to me
Good.

Quote:
and he's been that way since he was JMO over on McGriffs.
Mistaken identity.

Quote:
The biggest problem that I have with him is that new officials and non-officials might actually believe some of the crap that he posts. By posing as an official, he makes all of us look bad to anyone foolish enough to actually believe that he is one.
I can not make you are anyone else look bad. You make yourself look bad. Quite blaming the world for your shortcomings. Also, you (or myself for that matter) can no more control the way someone else thinks than you can control the weather. You insult everyone's intelligent by assuming other officials, other potential officials don't have the wherewithal to open up the book that's available to everyone and read the correct answer themselves.

Quote:
You are right though. We all might be better off if everyone just ignores him. It's just kinda tough to ignore him when he butchers a basic rule so badly though.
It never ceases to amaze me how one person tries to convince others who they should and should not talk too. That's okay when you are kids but when you reach a certain age, you have to learn to let others make their own choices. By you trying to make the choice for someone else, you make yourself look bad.

Peace