Thread: Honestly.
View Single Post
Old Sun Apr 07, 2002, 06:11pm
Do not give a damn!!

Lightbulb Know your place

Quote:
Originally posted by johnSandlin
Rut,

The only reason I made the commen to you about professionalism was because of some of your recent responses to other members of this forum. I understand that you are entitled to your opinion, just like I am entitled to my opinion, but I respectfully have to say that I would respond to fellow officials that I know or do not know the same way you have. That was my only reason for concern and the reason behind the my most recent comments to you. Thank you.

John
I am assuming that you meant that you would not respond to fellow officials they way I did. That being said, officiating does not make me, if I were to give it up tomorrow life goes on. I stand by what I said and the way I said it. It is not like any of these individuals are people I work with or will work with. And just like anything else in my life, this thing I do has a place in life. And responding to a bunch of people that do not make me is not on the front of those priorities.

A wise person told me a long time ago, to "know your place in life." I do, does everyone else that gives a $hit about what I say do?

Peace